Sunrises coming along
You know all the lies
Just try to hold on too tight
You discover all of them
When is near to the end
Sometimes I get myself thinking
How stupid I was
Falling into your dreaming
Don´t know who you are
Me, myself and my mind
We hold on too tight
Never loose for love
Never standing alone
Friends, you can call me a liar
But I´m no better liar than you
I say things face to face
I´m not hiding anything from you
New sunrises will come along
They´re a beggining to shine
Farewell moonrise
This is the time of my life
So you can stop on wondering
Why I complain so much
Wether you believe it or not
Some people do like the trust
Old friends never die
They just expect to be born again
Old friends never lie
You that were too blind to see them
By the time I´ll be far
You still be climbing stairs
I will always be too afar
And you never learn how to play fair
When I thought I had nothing
People stayed away
Now I have something
Nobody can ever take it away

0 Comentários:
Postar um comentário
Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.
Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]
<< Página inicial